I testify to the following:
· I will only pursue peaceful solutions to the violence of abortion when volunteering with the 40 Days for Life campaign
· I will show compassion and reflect Christ’s love to all employees, volunteers, and clients of the Family Planning Associates abortion center
· I understand that during abortion hours, approved counselors will be on site to speak to women considering abortion; I will yield to the approved counselors and will not interfere with their ministry
· I understand that acting in a violent or harmful manner immediately and completely disassociates me from the 40 Days for Life campaign
· I am in no way associated with Planned Parenthood, FPA, or their affiliates by way of employment, informant, volunteer, client, or otherwise
While standing in the city right of way in front of the FPA abortion center:
· I will not obstruct the driveways or sidewalkProceed to sign up for the vigil Here!
· I will not litter on the public right of way
· I will closely attend to any children I bring to the prayer vigil
· I will not threaten, physically contact, or verbally abuse FPA employees, volunteers, or clients
· I will not vandalize private property
· I will cooperate with local city authorities
On your first day at the vigil, please sign a copy of this Statement of Peace, which will be available at the vigil table.